kantijena wrote:
> Now I run that Backuppc on root .  Also i had try to run that as a backuppc
> and BackupPC_Admin user .

Did you set $Conf{CgiAdminUser} to some user in your main config.pl file
  and also configure you web server so you can log in with that user
name?   The name must be accepted by the web server.  The root and
backuppc names aren't special cases here because the web interface isn't
based on the unix user names.

> But still the problem is dere.Plz tell where i have to make changes to get it
> properly. Also i make a changes in httpd.conf file that username -backuppc
> and group-apache. . After i made changes i want to run it but still it has
> same problem . Plz try to help me out this problem.

You do have to restart the web server after making configuration
changes.  Also you don't really have to use the web configuration or
host editor - you can edit the files directly and backups will run, but
if you don't log in to the web interface with a name set in
$Conf{CgiAdminUser} you will only be able to see hosts where your login
is the 'owner' specified for that host.

    [EMAIL PROTECTED]