Ronnie

Wow, that worked like a charm. One of three client servers are currently backing up now, with no 'permission denied' errors. I am pretty excited and i can now move on to building a trixbox server.

In retrospect the solution you suggested makes sense, my cmd line had incorrect syntax. A fellow worker suggested i place the command in the rc.local file. So the drive will mount upon reboot.

Thanks

Ashley Paul James
Systems Administrator
Uniserve Communications Corp.