Here's a simple fix.

Edit /etc/aliases and include the following line of text:

null:   /dev/null

After editing /etc/aliases, run the 'newaliases' command as root. Then
go into the BackupPC Config for the host and change the
EMailAdminUserName
<http://192.168.2.38/cgi-bin/BackupPC_Admin?action=view&type=docs#item__conf_emailadminusername_>

to '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'. Save the settings and the emails will go to
/dev/null unto you modify EMailAdminUserName
<http://192.168.2.38/cgi-bin/BackupPC_Admin?action=view&type=docs#item__conf_emailadminusername_>.

Ryan Manikowski

--
Ryan Manikowski