On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 11:52 AM, Les Mikesell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hereward Cooper wrote:
>  > Is there a solution to this, as I'd love to keep using this program
>  > rather than going back to my custom rsync script.
>
>  It should be doing what you want now.  You just need to balance the full
>  vs. incremental runs for the tradeoff you want in runtime vs. rebuilding
>  the tree for the next comparison.

I believe you can make each incremental act like a full by setting
$Conf{IncrFill} to 1 so that incrementals don't have to transfer all
the data since the last full backup and only transfer the changes from
the last backup. This way you can get the best of both worlds (reduced
IO when performing an incremental backup, periodic full backups to
really ensure that everything is there).

-Dave