I hope this doesn't confuse more than help but I had a problem with the "=>" share notation using rsyncd. The system ignored my exclusions. The instructions say that this happens only if you are using smb (as I remember) but not other transfer protocols. I switched to a streight comma delimited list for the include files and cleared the problem. Unless you have Windoz machines I don't think the share notation is needed.

Gary R