Bowie,

Thanks for answering!

I have one full backup of my client but the internet is very slow ... and
is taking too long to finish the backup.

I need to have one complete backup and others partials, how can i do that?!

My problem is that: i do that by the internet, it is 20GB of data and my
client have a link with 512k upload and here i have 10MB of download.

The method used is rsyncd.

Atenciosamente,

Guilherme Cunha
Administrador de Redes e Sistemas
Telefones: (53) 8456-2811 (53) 8115-3991 (53) 3028-6788
*DataExtreme - Nós entendemos a sua
necessidade!*<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WldjOg-OZV8>