Thank you Benjamin.
After more carefully examining the NAS i found that it also provides NFS
access, so my question is now obsolete.

But anyway - if the filesystem in NAS doesn't put too much limits (like
path length, filenames etc.) I can expect that I can use CIFS to mount NAS
filesystem into my filesystem and use if as backuppc storage. Am i right?

That information may be useful for people in small offices / homes, who
have some kind of simple NAS device (for example so called "Network
Drivers" with only SMB and FTP access) and would like to use it as data
storage for backups.

Best regards
Kamil Tunkiewicz