Hi Max,

can you be more precise on the part in the docs you don’t understand that well?

If your want to be able to have more than 365 days of retention I would suggest
this as a possible configuration:
$Conf{FullAgeMax} = 373;
$Conf{FullKeepCntMin} = 53;
$Conf{FullPeriod} = 6.97;

You should adjust your Incremental-Parameters as well. Since the full period is
approximately 7, multiplied with 53 as a FullKeepCntMin you should have 371
days or more than one year of retention.
For this specific part the documentation is pretty nice since it offers
examples for that:
http://backuppc.sourceforge.net/faq/BackupPC.html#_conf_fullkeepcnt_