Hi.

Running BackupPC 4.1.3 (with rsync-bpc 3.0.9.8 and BackupPC::XS 0.56) since a few months on my EL6 server. I'm backing up 53 machines successfuly. Except for 1 of them, where for each backup I have 31 xfer errors like this one:

G bpc_fileOpen: can't open file /var/lib/BackupPC//pc/robert/242/f%2f/fusr/fbin/fperl (from usr/bin/perl, 3, 0, 0)
G bpc_fileDescFree: fdNum = 3, tmpFd = -1, tmpFileName = NULL
G bpc_open(usr/bin/perl, 0x0, 00) -> -1
rsync_bpc: failed to open "/usr/bin/perl", continuing: No such file or directory (2)

Nothing special about thses files on the client, they are readable. I guess there's an issue in BackupPC's pool, but I don't know how to track it. At the begining (migration from v3), I didn't had these errors. v4 ran fine for a few weeks, and then started to show these errors.

How can I track this down ?

Cheers,

Daniel

--