On 2017-09-18 11:47, Jeffrey West via BackupPC-users wrote:
All,

I have rsync up and running on Windows and can successfully transfer files by running the rsync command from the BackupPC command line. I do not want
to use SSH.  Is there some way I can tell BackupPC not to use SSH when
connecting via rsync?  This is my config file

$Conf{RsyncdClientPort} = 873;
$Conf{ClientNameAlias} = 'l-jwest17b.corpnet.com';
$Conf{XferMethod} = 'rsync';
$conf{RsyncShareName} = 'C';
$Conf{FullAgeMax} = '8';
$Conf{RsyncClientCmd} = 'backuppc $host $rsyncPath $argList+';
$Conf{RsyncClientRestoreCmd} = '$sshPath -q -x -l backuppc $host $rsyncPath
$argList+';

Jeff West
Systems Engineer
Riptide Software
Office 321-296-7724 ext 216
Direct 407-542-7697
Cell    407-925-7030
www.riptidesoftware.com

Are you looking for an answer other than "use rsyncd?"