Hi All,

I am looking into installing BackupPC on a Debian 8 webserver I have hosted
at A2 Hosting. I have successfully installed ISPConfig3.1 and it's
supporting software and migrated serveral sites to the server.

My concern is that, since ISPConfig is installed and configured on the
system that the installation may reconfigure Apache2 in a method that my be
incompatible
 with ISPConfig3.1.

Has anyone had any expereince with installing BackupPC on Debian 8 or on a
system with ISPConfig 3.1?

Any info would be very helpful!

Thanks

R. Morgan

--
If you ask me if it can be done. The answer is YES, it can always be done.
The correct questions however are... What will it cost, and how long will