Just rebuilt an Ubuntu 18.04 with the
"Installing-BackupPC-4-from-tarball-or-git-on-Ubuntu" script that Mr.
Ehnberg recently updated.

When I try to ssh-copy-id "su - backuppc" does not work. When I "su -
backuppc -s /bin/bash:" I get a "backuppc@[myhostname]:~$" command prompt.
That is I am getting a username@hostname command prompt rather than just a
"$".

In the days of version 3 I always used "su - backuppc" from root and it
always gave me a "$" prompt and then I got use to the manner "ssh-copy-id"
worked.

Now, with version 4, this required activity is different and troublesome.

What is the proper ssh-copy-id command process used by other people who
have used the Ehnberg script to setup BackupPC to copy the ssh keys to the
clients?

--
Thank you.

Bob Wooden