Is there a reason why BackupPC 3.3.0 would automatically restart the same
restore job immediately after finishing it?

We had a RAID array go down a couple weeks ago. After replacing the drives and
rebuilding the array, I found that a .vhdx file used by the one of the two VMs
was corrupted, so I started restoring a backup. This was an 8TB .vhdx, so it
took a while. Come to find out, the restore job had completed, but had
immediately restarted one second later, overwriting the file and wiping out a
week of progress. Here's what I found in the log:
2020-02-04 11:19:44 restore started for share NAS1 2020-02-11 14:15:27 restore
1 complete (1 files, 8422339641344 bytes, 0 dirs, 109 xferErrs) 2020-02-11
14:15:28 restore started for share NAS1
Now I'm wondering if I caused this somehow, and if there's a way to prevent it
in the future.

Thanks.