I am building a new backuppc server to replace a aging one that someone else
setup.  The old one is 3.31 and i am using the latest 4.4.0.  I have it making
backups but they seem extremely small since many of the backups are around a
terabyte in size.  I noticed this as i was comparing a smaller one that was
backing up /var/lib/mysql/asterisk  When i look at the old system and navigate
there i get down to the .MYD and MYI files that a mysql should have.  However
on the new system all i have is a single
attrib_09984fb4670aaae1110ed45e91ab945a file of 0 bytes.  The old one has 788
files in that directory.  However if i browse the backup on my new system, it
seems the files show in the tree.  Is there something wrong here or has
something changed and this is normal.

Thanks

David Hoskinson
Systems Administrator