Hi to all,

i use BackupPC since a few weeks and it works well for me. I have a few linux
servers for testing at home and one in the net. I use latest Version 4.4.0
under Debian Buster and run incremental manually like i want. Since a few
weeks, i got "xfer rsync error: unexplained error code 255" when backup
incremental my server in the net via rsync. Backup on my lan is ok, but the
main difference is the high count of files on the server in the net.

I changed xfer Log_Level to 9, but i found no further information why this
happens. My network is not used above 10%, so there is no limit. Strange is,
that it works in between. An both systems is Debian Buster and rsync in same
Version. Storage is connected fia nfs from a 3. server with debian buster. It
has enough free diskspace.

Any idea?

thx
Taste