Hi,

Our backup was running successfully for a number of months, but our data was
growing faster than our backup capacity.

To make some space, I removed some older backups via the CGI interface.
However, even after BackupPC_nightly has run I'm still sitting with a huge
amount of data.

As it stands the cpool is

bash-4.2$ pwd
/archive/backuppc/cpool
bash-4.2$ du -hs
11T     .

But the actual data needing backed up is at a maximum 6T, and right now it's
only storing a single full backup.
The incr that was now running is now stuck, as the disk is full. Any
suggestions as to how to clear out the cpool? At this point I'm ok with wiping
the backups and starting again if that's the easiest solution.

Cheers,

Peter