On Tue, Mar 16, 2021 at 3:46 PM Mike Weber
<mike.we...@skykingfireworks.com> wrote:

> No, I think rancid and oxidized are exactly what I am looking for.  I was
> just looking at both of them.
>
> Do you know if either of them support any type of alerting or reporting?  One
> of the key features I was looking for was notification if a config backup
> failed.
>
> I was just looking (from the rancid wikipedia page) it looks like OpenNMS,
> and LibreNMS use it in some manner.

It has been several years since I've used either but I think rancid
will email you about errors.   OpenNMS is very configurable and will
notify you about all kinds of things.  I used it very extensively, but
again it was several years ago - I'm retired now.

    lesmikes...@gmail.com