Hi, I'm looking for a smart solution to save my local network backups to an
offline cloud service.

I'm currently using backuppc 4.4 and have an account on iDrive that gives
10TB of cloud backup space.

The problem is that I currently have about 3TB of cpool used on my host
(Ubuntu 20.04) and have no further disk space to make an archive host and
save the archived data. On the other side, iDrive doesn't give ftp or other
access to make direct store on it or use it as a virtual fs.

I think that the only option is to backup the /var/lib/backuppc and
/etc/backuppc.

Any idea or experience to share?

PS the backup software drivers given by iDrive to operate on Linux machines
are Perl written, maybe some developer whant to try to develop a specific
driver/interface?

Thanks in advance

I apologize for my english

--
Questa e-mail รจ stata controllata per individuare virus con Avast antivirus.