Taste-Of-IT wrote at about 22:09:14 +0000 on Saturday, June 12, 2021:
 > Hi Alexander,
 >
 > your right. I didnt know this parameter under xfer for rsync. I tested and
 > delete this option and the files and folders where backuped. The counterpart
 > is, that i know get lots of xfer errors. Is there a way around to backup
 > this folder and not running in errors for all other mounted files and
 > folders?
 >
 > thx
 > Taste

You may be getting lots of errors since without --one-file-system,
assuming you are backing up root (/), it will be backing up a bunch of
other system-related filestystems, including /proc and /sys which will give give
various errors.

There are two approaches:
1. [My preference] Continue using --one-file-system, but treat each
   separate filesystem that you do want to backup, including at least
   / and /pve, as separate shares

2. Use --one-file-system, but add to your exclude all the filesystems
   that you don't want to back up, such as /proc, /sys, etc
   (you can use 'df' or 'mount' to see which filesystems are mounted