Everyone,

I am a new user to BackupPC and so far I am very pleased with it and have backed
up 20 or so linux Centos desktop computers on a regular basis over the last
month.

I also am trying to backup a RaspberryPi4 that keeps hanging an stopping at the
directory /run .  BackupPC does not error out and I have not found any log
entries of concern.  It just pauses at /run and stays at that point until I
either reboot or restart backuppc.

BackupPC does allows me to stop the process but it does not stop the process.
the Stop/Dequeue Backup tab is depressed when it is clicked but nothing happens.

Where can I look to find the problem and solution.

Greg Ennis