Hi,

thanks for pointins this out. I do not remember having set this manually on all hosts. It was set globally anyways so I removed these entries from all clients.

And I have only a username for this single host (as it is MacOS and does not know "root" as the others do).

Meanwhile I have removed the host an created it from scratch. Started a backupc and now everything seems to work fine.
I do not know how this has happened.

Thanks!

/KNEBB