From: david.pearce--- via BackupPC-users <backuppc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2024 18:34
To: backuppc-users@lists.sourceforge.net <backuppc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Cc: david.pea...@l3harris.com <david.pea...@l3harris.com>
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Progress indicator for longer backups

I have one backup host defined that has about 333 GB of data. The “full” job
when it competes takes about 9 hours to run.

Right now I see no progress indicators. Even if the log file showed a list of
files that would be great. The log level is set to five but no files are listed.

While a backup job is running, is there a log file being written somewhere?

David Pearce

Systems Administrator

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of
the intended recipient and may contain material that is proprietary,
confidential, privileged or otherwise legally protected or restricted under
applicable government laws. Any review, disclosure, distributing or other use
without expressed permission of the sender is strictly prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies
without reading, printing, or saving.