---------------------[ Ciphire Signature ]----------------------
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] signed email body (342 characters)
Date: on 15 March 2005 at 13:24:39 UTC
To:   bacula-users@lists.sourceforge.net
: Ciphire has secured this email against identity theft.
: Free download at www.ciphire.com. The garbled lines
: below are the sender's verifiable digital signature.
00fAAAAAEAAAAX4jZCVgEAAEUCAAIAAgACACCFlK4A+54we7zwPJsjFBflkYBMj+
KIfUWI8cEb4zJitwEAjuLZDHPnOxRgKfQyXaVwrQqQB78iLphbN7mW+8mUnEFrn3
fryYzHbkOp66B83w6pQREiukEw8yzBUurwVZ/vrg==
------------------[ End Ciphire Signed Message ]----------------