I was wondering if anyone had any ideas or experience in setting up a script and/or batch file that a windows user could execute in order to start a backup of their laptop.

The problem I'm faced with is that I have windows users with laptops, which are constantly connecting/disconnecting from the network and they need to backup sensitive data to our backup system.

So far I was thinking of using putty to connect to the bacula director and execute a bash script which would start a backup by feeding commands to the bconsole.

Any of you have advice or experience with doing something like this? My goal is to keep this as simple as possible for the user.
begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Emery Gu=C3=A9vremont
n;quoted-printable:Gu=C3=A9vremont;Emery
org:Croesus Finansoft
adr:;;2 Place laval, Suite 510;Laval;PQ;H7N 5N6;Canada
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title;quoted-printable:Administrateur des syst=C3=A8mes
tel;work:450-662-6101
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
end:vcard