Hello,
    I've got a FreeBSD 5.4-prerelease server that has an old HP Colorado 5gb
drive in it. I'm not 100% sure that i've got it configured right with
bacula, i keep getting write errors from btape. I believe i'm right so i'm
going on the assumption that the drive has died. I was wondering if anyone
had any experience with any of the following types of tape drives:

HP
Dell / Seagate ST224000N DDS3 scsi Tape Drive
COMPAQ 20/40GB DLT 340745-001 DLT drive
Hp SCSI drive model HP5647A
Hp drive model HPT4000 DAT

If anyone has any of these drives i'd appreciate any experiences, also any
suggestions on the colorado would be appreciated, i've tried giving btape a
minimum and maximum block size, no good. This is with bacula 1.36_2.
Thanks.
Dave.