On Fri, 6 May 2005 08:59:39 +0200
Kern Sibbald <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello Kern.

> > snipped..

> Thanks. I missed that.  Though it is not the latest one (2.8.16), I
> don't see any problems with that version.

I like to stay in 2.8 branch for other tools using Sqlite.

Full export of Slite DB &
Upgrade to Sqlite 2.8.16 &
Upgrade to Bacula 1.36.3 on the Dir and on Sd.

and the issue is fixed.

Thanks for pointing me the direction.

I suspect now a Db corrupt since Vaccum claimed 'Database disk error',
even if I've not see any nasty error except that 'Database is locked'.

Regards
Mathieu