On Friday 27 May 2005 09:36 am, Misty Stanley-Jones wrote:
> I sent the message and got a blank reply so I don't know.
>
> On Friday 27 May 2005 09:32 am, Mike Reinehr wrote:
> > Are you subscribed?
> >
> > cmr
> >
> > On Thursday 26 May 2005 04:15 pm, Misty Stanley-Jones wrote:
> > > I am not seeing messages from this list except through the web
> > > archives. Please forgive this test.
> > >
> > > Misty

If you successfully subscribed you should have received an email from
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the subject line "Welcome to
the "Bacula-users" mailing list". It would have contained several links for
managing your subscription as well as a copy of the password you used in
creating your subscription. If you didn't receive this, I would just go ahead
& subscribe again.

Cheers!

cmr

--
Debian 'Sarge': Registered Linux User #241964
----