Hi,

yesterday I noticed some strange behaviour of my bacula installation:

One machine named ebola is backuped by means of the following file set:
FileSet {
  Name = "Ebola Full Set"
  Ignore FileSet Changes = yes
  Include {
    Options {
      signature=MD5
      onefs=no
      sparse=yes
    }
    File = /home
    File = /etc
    File = /usr/local
    File = /root
    File = /var/log
    File = /var/backups
  }
  Exclude {
    File = /home/media
    File = /.journal
    File = /.fsck
  }
}

Just before the backup someone dropped several GB to a subdir
of /home/media. Funnily, the whole subdir was included into the backup.
Even more strange, the weeks before (with several GB of changed data
under /home/media) everything worked as expected.

Any idea? (I'm using version 1.36.0)

regards
        Dietz