First I would like to apologize for this post if the question has already been
asked.  I did some searching and couldnt find anything related to what I was
trying to do.  So here goes:

Currently I use bacula to backup-to-disk on a nightly basis a number of
servers.  It does a full backup of everything every sunday night, and then a
differential backup everynight during the week.  But now I want to dust of our
tape drives for the extra level of protection, or if nothing else, for the
pretty blinking lights that they will offer.

Bacula does auto file naming for me, so my retention period (week-diff/month-
full) will keep backup files around for ahwhile on the disk, and then recycle
them the next time through.  I want to grab the most recent volumes that bacula
records to, and plop them on a disk.  But because it could be server-Full-001,
or server-Full-001, etc., I don't know how to tell the backup-to-tape fileset
to grab the most recent volume, and leave the rest alone because I have no
desire to backup EVERYTHING to tape, just the previous nights backup jobs.

Thanks in advance for any help/ideas you guys have to offer.
Josh V.