Does this crash bacula-fd on solaris client?  I've caught 1.36.3 doing this
on my SparcStation4 under linux.  Could be a bug with sparc hardware.

To get a better idea of what's happening you can start bacula-fd with -d500
for really verbose debug output and then manually run the job to reproduce
the issue.

Thanks,
Chris