Hi,

I have just installed Bacula from ports on FreeBSD. After editing the
config-files, I created a database called "bacula" and set the user
"bacula" to get all privileges on it. The username/pass was updated in
the bacula-configuration.

When I try to start bacula I get the following output:

Starting the Bacula Storage daemon
Starting the Bacula File daemon
Starting the Bacula Director daemon
21-Jun 18:20 bacula-dir:  Fatal error: Version error for database
"bacula". Wanted 8, got 0
21-Jun 18:20 bacula-dir:  Fatal error: Could not open database "bacula".
21-Jun 18:20 bacula-dir:  Fatal error: Version error for database
"bacula". Wanted 8, got 0
21-Jun 18:20 bacula-dir ERROR TERMINATION
Please correct configuration file: /usr/local/etc/bacula-dir.conf

Does bacula not build the proper tables and populate them at first run?
What can I do to resolve this?

Regards,
Christopher Rasch-Olsen Raa