I have never test it with sqlite and your problem confirms my suspects.
Bacula-web actually is not working with sqlite. I just added it to my TODO
list.

If you want to make a patch you can see the CVS version at this link:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/bacula/gui/

Best regards,
Juan Luis Francés