Hello!

I need a help. I have problem with restore. My bacula configuration is
following. Every day Incremental backup i storage in File, but at saturdays i
have Incremental backup on storage Archive:
#  section  #0  -  "WeeklyCycle"
Schedule {
    Name = "WeeklyCycle"
    Run = Incremental mon-fri at 22:00
}
#  section  #2  -  "ArchCycle"
Schedule {
    Name = "ArchCycle"
    Run = Incremental sat at 10:00
}

Catalogs are following:
Catalog {
    Name = MyCatalog
    dbname = bacula; user = bacula; password = ""
}
#  section  #1  -  ArchCatalog
Catalog {
    Name = ArchCatalog
    dbname = archive; user = bacula; password = ""
}
As you can see i am using 2 databases for every day cycle and weekend cycle,
because after 3 month am storage only weekend cycle.
Backups are doing succesefully.
Restore section is follow:
Job {
    Name = "RestoreFiles"
    Type = Restore
    Client = backups-fd
    FileSet = "Full Set"
    Storage = File
    Pool = Default
    Messages = Standard
    Where = /tmp/bacula-restores
}

Then i write command restore and choose 5, i see all clients every day clients
and weekend clients. When i choose one of every day client bacula shows me all
my files, but when i choose archive client it is shows me:
Select the Client (1-102): 53
The defined FileSet resources are:
Selection is empty!

What am doing wrong? Please help me.