Hi,

I have been using bacula to backup one host with a relatively small
amount of data, and it is all working very well. :)

I am now about to start doing backups of a host wich has ALOT more data
(+-30GB). I backup to file, and have got a storagedevice with 38 GB free
space.

The questions I have yet to find a answer to are these:
        1. How much space for spooling is required? Have I understood it
correctly if I say that the amount required is equal to the biggest file
to be backed up?
        2. I plan on doing a full backup _once_ and then only doing incremental
backups every night. Are there any problems with this? Will this present
any problems?

I hope some of you can answer these questions, as I have not been able
to find the aswers myself...

Best regards,
Christopher Rasch-Olsen Raa