The project will definitely be open source, and currently I have access to
ClarkConnect's php module and class. This will greatly increase my ability
to build the web interface. I'll keep the list posted as to how the project
is going. If you like the interface and find it useful, I'd be interested in
submitting it to the bacula project for inclusion.

Thanks,
Sherwood McGowan

->I believe that Juan Francis sent you the specific document
->coordinates.
->
->Interfacing to the Director from php is a project that I plan
->to attack after the 1.38 release.  Depending on what you want
->to do and whether or not your project is Open Source, we may
->find some common grounds.  I know how to interface to the
->Director, and I can write either C or C++ routines that
->provide a sort of API.  What I don't know how to do (I can
->learn but the less I have to learn at this point, the better)
->is to connect php to C or C++ routines.
->