Kern Sibbald schrieb:

So, it sounds like your performance problems were resolved by the upgrade if I understand correctly.

I just want to see this working more than once... ;-)

By the way, please don't try to run simultaneous jobs in the same FD if you use the new VSS feature -- it will not work correctly with more than one job at a time.

This is a Windows 2000 server, so I'm not using it as VSS is available in XP and 2003, isn't it?

Thanks a lot,
        Carsten