Brian McDonald wrote:
> Rushowr wrote:
>> Anyone care to enlighten me on how I might designate a schedule resource
>> to run every XX hours? I have a every 2 hours planned, and a every 4
>> hours planned, and was hoping NOT to have to specify every hour that it
>> runs. Is there a keyword that I'm missing?
>
> -- --
>
> Did you try...
>
> Schedule {
>    Name = HourlyIncremental
>    Run = hourly
> }
>
> The 'hourly' keyword is in the manual under the Schedule resource.

Yes, but I think what he wants is hourly/N for some integer N.  I know
we don't support that specific syntax, but I don't know if there's a
simple way to do it other than enumerating a list of specific times.

Though the enumeration would only have to be done once ....  every four
hours is only six lines.

--
 Phil Stracchino       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Mobile: 603-216-7037         Landline: 603-886-3518