Hi guys

I've just starting to use Bacula for our backup. The schema I'm using is a
removable hard drive situation set up using the multiple disks, as described
in the Basic Volume Management chapter of the manual.

My question is this: I want to use three volumes - one per calendar month,
so that I know (physically) where my data is. For me to do this, I'd like to
be able to say that a volume is recycled at the end of the current calendar
month.

Also, I'd like bacula to prompt me at the end of each month to insert a new
volume, so that I have a chance to swap the drive for the next one in
sequence.

Can anyone suggest how I can do this?

This is probably in the manual, but having read through most of it, I may
have missed the blindingly obvious.

Thanks!

Justin

Redwire Design Limited