On Wed, 2005-08-24 at 22:05 +0200, Kern Sibbald wrote:
> That would be nice.
>
> > however my time is pretty taken up  with Legacy and with a book I"m
> > writing,
> so we'll see (:

If I can't get to it myself, I'll toss it up there for somebody else who
wants to help out.

> Good luck with your book.  From what I understand, it is a lot of work to
> write one.  Hopefully if you do, it will provide you with a bit of financial
> freedom.

I've techedited books in the past (Fedora/Red Hat Linux Bibles), and
written content for some other books in the same series.  I'm excited to
write an entire book on my own (well with a co-author also first timer)
but it may be a year or so before the dang thing is completed.  Other
authors in the field recommend I go flip burgers, it pays better ):
Thankfully I'm not really in it for the $$, more because I really want
to see this book get written.

--
Jesse Keating
GameHouse -- Systems Engineer