List,

Version used: bacula 1.34.6

The other day I had to restore a few directories. I fired up bconsole, and started the restore command. I was not able to get bconsole to recognize the 'æøå' characters and was therefore not able to mark the directories in question. To get the job done i restored the toplevel directory and did some manual scp'ing. The restore worked out.

Now I am trying to find out how to make bconsole recognize the special danish chars.

Server OS: SuSE Linux 8.1

Locale settings on server
# set |grep LANG
LANG=da_DK.ISO-8859-15
RC_LANG=en_US
 # set |grep LC
LC_CTYPE=da_DK.ISO-8859-15
MAILCHECK=60
RC_LC_COLLATE=POSIX

Client OS: Debian Sarge
Locale setting on client
# set |grep LANG
LANG=da_DK.ISO-8859-15
# set |grep LC
LC_ALL=da_DK.ISO-8859-15
LC_CTYPE=da_DK.ISO-8859-15

This setup does not work, hints and comments are welcome.

/Per