I am running 1.36.3 on both director and storage deamon and diff. versions on 150 clients. Recently I started spooling to disk first then to tape with around 100 concurrent connections for director and storage deamons. Now the backups seems to take time Rate seems to be around 700KB/s before spooling and concurrent connections it was around 8000KB/s. I know too many clients are backing at the same time is that the reason? Also when all the clients start backing up at the same time I can't log onto the console since there is no free connections left is there any way I can atleast reserve one connection for the console?

Thx,

Arunav.