________________________________

        From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Aditya
Ivaturi
        Sent: Friday, 09 September, 2005 08:55
        To: bacula-users
        Subject: [Bacula-users] staging to disk?

        I am not asking whether staging to disk is possible, I got the
answer from the docs. But what I am trying to find out is if anybody has
tried to achieve something similar. Well bacula can write to disk and then
of course write to tape. Currently all my data is written to disk actually
on a SAN. But I'd like to make an offsite backup on tape of the data that is
stored on that SAN. The easiest way seems to be to create another job to
write the data on disk to tape essentially achieving the ultimate goal.

        What I want to find out is whether any body has implemented any
novel solutions other than that.

        --Turi