yes. but as i said before i can see this password in stolen bacula-fd.conf file
and i can use it for configuring bacula server to stole other needed files from
that server without having administrators rights. So it doesn't is password in
plain text or CRAM-MD5.
I think it would be great if bacula will have like ssh has authorization with
keys. It would be nice feature.

But for now i am searching how to avoid situations with stolen passwords.

Viktorija