AltGrendel wrote:

Kern Sibbald wrote:

Hello,

Today, I have released the Bacula 1.38.0 source code tar files and Windows binaries to Source Forge. Prior releases consisted of a single source tar file. However, the 1.38.0 release consists of 4 source tar files:

bacula-1.38.0.tar.gz            the source code
bacula-docs-1.38.0.tar.gz    the documenation files
bacula-gui-1.38.0.tar.gz non-core GUI programs (bacula-web and bimagemgr)
bacula-rescue-1.8.1.tar.gz   the Rescue CDROM source (note the release
                                           number is not tied to Bacula)
There's no update_<DB>_tables_8_to_9 script, nor is there an UPGRADE file. I know that you mentioned changes to the db structure, should we just dump the data then build the database from scratch?

Figures: Not three minutes later, I find it in ../src/cats/

You can hit me with a clue-stick now.

AltGrendel