It's not so simple...

I had also gzip compression which does slow down the transfer.

Without gzip it gets now 20-23Mb/s while spooling over the ethernet to the
Backup-Server.

With your tips also postgres ist much faster and now I can Backup 5.4Gb in
50min.

My tape is slow (2.6Mb/s) at the moment on an other Solaris 8 Server with
older hardware it is much faster (17-20Mb/s).

Now I think any performance problems from bacula/postgres are solved in my
configuration and the most important is now get the SDLT-Tape at a normal
speed.