On Fri, 2005-11-11 at 11:21 +0100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>       Hi to @ll.
>
>       This is the first time I use bacula and I want to know if there's any
> way to
> define one job but that can "point to" different clients.
>
>       Now I'll explain you my case that can help to understand my question:
>
>       As we defined in our security policie, we have to tapes (volumes), and
> we
> want that the mon, wed, fri and sun will backed up in one tape and the other
> weekdays in the other. Buuut we have too two different clients one is a
> winbox and the other is a linuxbox, and we dont want make different pools or
> job's because we want that some files on the winbox and some files on the
> linuxbox (like the same job) one day will be backed up to one tape and the
> other days will be backup up to the other tape.
>
>       I could define the same Fileset to include files from the linuxbox and
> from
> the winbox but when I try to write two different client's to the same job,
> and do the "bacula-dir -t /etc/bacula/bacula-dir.conf" the director send me
> "Config error: Attempt to redefine resource "client" referenced on line
> 39 ..."
Why can't you have tow jobs, tow clients, tow filesets, one storage, one
pool and 5 (or 6) volumes. Every day you have to change tape in the
drive and config bacula to recycle your volumes on the tapes.

--
Phone Work: +47 69212321 / 2321  Phone Priv: +47 69809853 (o_  <><
            +47 99521685 / 3137                           //\