[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
El Martes, 15 de Noviembre de 2005 14:18, Florian Schnabel escribió:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi there.

        I'm looking for the method to do the next action:

                When I do the backup I want to save the files in tapes and in
the hard
disk. I want that the files backed up in the HD have the files retained
only for the last 15 days, and then I want bacula will recicle the volume
(or volumes). But I found two problems:

        1º I want to make one file (volume) for day but I dont found the way
        2º I want to recycle volumes but I dont found the way to configure
bacula to use file as "no appendable".

        Can somebody help me?

        Greetings.
1) setting a MaxUseDuration can help you there a lot :-)
        When you say MaxUseDuration want to say Volume Use Duration?
2) setting a Recycle to yes and setting an appropriate Volumeretention
will help there
I Think there's no solution because if bacula have appendable volumes don't look for "recyclable" volumes, and I think that the files ever are appendables. Isn't it?

if MaxUseDuration is over bacula will NEVER use that volume again, it can only recycle and then re-use it

si it doesn't matter if it is still appendable

--

Florian