On Thursday 17 November 2005 23:41, Lucas Di Pentima wrote:
> Hi people,
>
> I need to know how to use the ".status" command con bconsole, when I
> execute it keeps telling me is:
>
> 1900 Bad .status command, missing arguments.
>
> I searched in the documentation and it only mention it but does'n
> specify its arguments, and also I've checked the source code, on file
> src/dird/ua_status.c, but I didn't undertood the qstatus_cmd() function :-)
>
> Can anyone help me?

If you are connected to the Director, the command is:

.status dir current
or
.status dir last

Current gives the status of current running jobs, if any.
Last gives the status of the last job that terminated.

If you are connected to the FD or SD, the command is:

.status current
.status last

The meaning of current and last is the same as above. Why the format of the
commands is different, I don't know.