Quoting Kern Sibbald <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

When it locks up, please get me a traceback as described in the Kaboom chapter
of the manual.  Make sure you do not strip the binaries during installation
so that the symbol tables will be accessible ...

It doesn't happen very often, but when it does, I'll send you the traceback.

I'm using the RPM package (binaries were stripped automatically by rpmbuild). However rpmbuild also built bacula-debuginfo package. Can I use this
bacula-debuginfo package to get you usable traceback?  If so, how?  Simply
install it?  Any additional steps?  Or do I need to recompile/reinstall Bacula
by hand (so I have unstripped binaries)?