I created a restore job to restore files to my Windows desktop machine. No matter how I format the Where variable I get the following error:

23-Nov 12:05 matt-windows-office-fd: MattOffice_RestoreFiles.2005-11-23_12.00.27 Error: c:\cygwin\home\kern\bacula\k\src\win32\findlib\../../findlib/create_file.c:340 Could not open C:/tmp/C/\CMI_Photos/photos/: ERR=The system cannot find the path specified.

I am sure this is something simple I am doing wrong but I cannot figure it out. Any help would be appreciated!

Job {
 Name = "MattOffice_RestoreFiles"
 Type = Restore
 Client=matt-windows-office-fd
 FileSet="Matt Windows Set"
 Storage = File
 Pool = matt-windows-pool
 Messages = Standard
 Where = C:/\tmp
}

# Matt Windows Machine Office
Client {
 Name = matt-windows-office-fd
 Address = 10.1.1.234
 FDPort = 9102
 Catalog = MyCatalog
 Password = "********"          # password for FileDaemon
 File Retention = 30 days            # 30 days
 Job Retention = 6 months            # six months
 AutoPrune = yes                     # Prune expired Jobs/Files
}